We are accredited Immigration agents.

We provide a practical advice on all aspects of immigration law for clients wanting to immigrate to Australia.

There are several ways based on which professionals and trades people can apply for permanent visa to Australia. Our officially registered migration agent can assist you with the following:

  • Choosing the right pathway for you and your partner/children
  • Assisting you with the skills assessment needed for the visa
  • Lodging and monitoring your application for permanent visa

To enable us to quickly assess your possible chances for applying for permanent visa based on your skills, please answer the following questions:

  • Are you between 18-44 years old? You must be under 45 years old at the time of application.
  • What is your English language ability? (You are required to pass an IELTS test score min. 6.0 in all 4 sections of the test. Few exceptions apply for people holding trade qualification until the 1st January 2010.
  • Have you completed University degree or a trade course? In general any bachelor degree, master degree or trade certificates are a good start; high school on the other hand does not generally carry enough points for you to apply for your permanent visa.
  • Can you find your occupation on this SOL list?
  • Have you completed 2 years of studies in Australia that are closely related to your nominated occupation? Related refers to both – subject matter as well as the level of the studies.


  • Do you have at least 1 year work experience (out of the last 2 years) in the nominated occupation?

If the answer to all above questions is yes, then please email us your detailed resume including your education qualification, work experience, marital status and possible relatives in Australia for further free assessment to: